Terms & Conditions
Bulk or Custom Inquiries
If you would like to place an order of a bulk item, request a custom design, or order for wholesale, please contact me directly. I offer a full range of options and work with you to create your custom team design and gear from basic idea to providing a purchase link for custom items.
If you wish to carry a product in your store, the option is available. Please be prepared to tell me a little about your business; I love to know my collaborators and help them drive sales as well!
Purchase & Delivery
These terms and conditions govern the sale of Products(“Product or Products”) and provisions of services (“Services”) by Brianna Lynn Creative LLC and its affiliates (“Seller”) as well as by third party vendors and/or service providers of Seller. These terms and conditions (“Agreement”) take precedence over Buyer’s supplemental or conflicting terms and conditions to which notice of objection is hereby given. Buyer’s acceptance of the Products and/or Services from Seller shall be deemed to constitute acceptance of the terms and conditions contained herein.
1. Orders: All orders placed by Buyer are subject to acceptance by Seller. Orders may not be cancelled or rescheduled without Seller’s written consent. All orders must identify the products, unit quantities, part numbers, applicable prices and requested delivery dates of the Products being purchased. All orders subject to availability of Products.
2. Prices: The prices of the Products are those prices specified as listed. Pricing for undelivered Products may be increased in the event of an increase in Seller’s cost, change in market conditions or any other causes beyond the Seller’s reasonable control. Price quotes shall automatically expire in thirty (30) days from the date issued, or as otherwise stated in the quote. Prices are listed in US dollars unless otherwise noted. All prices are subject to change at any time. Purchase completion is approval of Buyer's consent to pay listed price for Products purchased.
3. Taxes: Unless otherwise agreed to in writing by Seller, all prices quoted will include federal, state and local sales taxes as required. Buyer agrees to indemnify and hold Seller harmless for any liability for tax in connection with the sale, as well as the collection or withholding thereof, including penalties and interest thereon.
4. Payment: Payment may be made by all means listed. Where Seller has extended credit to Buyer, terms of payment shall be net thirty (30) days from date of invoice, without offset or deduction unless otherwise noted. On any past due invoice, Seller may impose interest at the rate of one and a half percent [1.5%] per month. If Buyer fails to make each payment when it is due, Seller reserves the right to change or withdraw credit and thereby suspend or cancel continuance of any or all purchase orders or agreements in which Seller has extended credit to Buyer.
5. Delivery: Products in stock and available at the time of purchase will be shipped with notification within 2 business days of receipt of completed purchase including payment, or Buyer will receive communication from the Seller addressing any potential delays. All orders placed for printed items through a 3rd party supplier, wholesaler, or direct shipment integration, as purchased through Brianna Lynn Creative LLC website or affiliate links, will be supplied as decided by the supplier, including potential production and completion timelines. Seller is not responsible for timelines produced by suppliers and vendors, and Buyer agrees to hold Seller harmless for all delays, shortages of stock, or cancelled orders from all 3rd party suppliers, printers, or vendors.
- Credit / Debit Cards
- Offline Payments
Privacy & Safety
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as Device Information.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
Cookies are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier.
Log files track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
Also, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers or Paypal information), email address, and phone number. This is called Order Information.
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you.
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud.
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site.
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use (BLCD321).
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
We use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records.
The Site is not intended for minors or those legally unable to make individual purchases without supervision.
If you have questions and/or require more information, do not hesitate to contact us.